Terms and Conditions
The terms 'Comino Dive Centre' or 'Underwater Enterprises Limited' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 14a, Qui-Si-Sana Sea Front, Sliema, SLM11, Malta. Our company registration number is C14111 and our VAT number is MT1228-4802. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
All cancellations must be sent to us in writing by letter, fax or email. Please see our Contact page for these contact details. Please contact us by telephone if you need confirmation of receipt of a cancellation.
Course/dive booking cancellations
All cancellations made at least 30 days before commencement of course or diving are subject to a full refund with no charges. Refunds are made directly to the credit card that was used for the initial payment and always within 30 days from when we are notified of cancellation. We strive to refund quicker than this and within just a few days if possible.
No refund can be offered for course or dive bookings cancelled less than 30 days before commencement. In this case you should claim compensation from your travel insurance.
Orders of goods received by you from us may be cancelled within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Any delivery costs for returning the goods are the responsibility of the purchaser. Goods must be returned in perfect condition in their original packaging.
Free Equipment Vouchers
Vouchers can only be used to purchase diving equipment from Diveshack/Comino Dive Center. If the equipment purchased costs less than the value of the voucher no refund of the difference will be given. Vouchers cannot be used to purchase courses, training materials or dive packs.
Offer does not apply to Tec and Pro courses, fun dives or course materials. Payment must be made with booking at least 7 days before course commencement.
Use of this website is subject to the following terms
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malta.
This website and its content is copyright of Underwater Enterprises Limited - © Underwater Enterprises Limited 2008-2022. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.